Surgeon Simulator for Windows
Surgeon Simulator ReviewSurgeon Simulator 2013 is a darkly humorous over-the-top operation sim game where players become Nigel Burke, a would be surgeon taking life into his own shaky hands, performing life-saving surgical manoeuvres on passive patients. The original prototype - developed in just 48 hours at the 2013 Global Game Jam in January - challenged players to complete a heart transplant, armed only with an arsenal of clumsy and inappropriate tools and a hand that was diabolical to control, using a combination of keyboard and mouse actions.
The full Steam version comes with additional features, operations and environments. From carrying out terrifying transplants in theatre - to surgical procedures in the back of an ambulance - Surgeon Simulator 2013 now takes operating to the next level.
- New full game based on the internet sensation 48hr prototype
- Brand new features including the fiendishly difficult ambulance mode
- More operations including double kidney transplant and brain transplant
- Tonnes of Easter eggs to discover
- New visuals and a pumping new soundtrack
Surgeon Simulator is a product developed by Bossa Studio. This site is not directly affiliated with Bossa Studio. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.