KuTools for Excel for Windows
KuTools for Excel ReviewKutools for Excel includes more than 100 powerful functions and tools for Microsoft Excel. It frees you from time-consuming operations.
Some of key features are as follows.
1. Navigation Pane: list all workbooks, worksheets, columns and names in a side pane. User can quickly switch from one sheet to another sheet.
2. Work Area Size: maximize the work area of Excel window to view more Excel data.
3. Toggle Settings: show or hide the Excel Built-in Menus, Grid Lines, Scroll Bar, Sheet Tabs, Formula Bar, Status Bar and Zero Value.
4. Show/Hide: a collection of tools allows you to quickly show or hide the workbooks, worksheets and ranges.
5. Text Tools: embodies a lot of handy operations to manipulate the text in cells, like easily change case of the text, add text to a specified character position of the text, remove spaces and characters of a particular type from the text.
6. Workbook Tools: Merge and split Excel workbooks, Backup current workbook, Open containing folder and Auto open Those Workbooks Next Time.
7. Worksheet Tools: Synchronize worksheets, Sort worksheets, Rename multiple worksheets, Create List of Sheet Names, Copy/New Multiple Worksheets, Create Sequence Worksheets, Perpetual Calendar and Delete Blank Worksheets.
8. Select Tools: select cells with Max, Min or error value, Select Specific Cells and the cells with format.
9. Delete Tools: Delete Charts, Pictures, Lines, Auto Shapes, Smart Arts, Text Box and Embedded OLE Objects.
10. Import/Export: Export a range of data to a new file or as a graphic, Filename List allows you to create a new workbook with a list of file names for a directory, and hyperlinks can be added to the file names for easy navigation.
11. More features please visit the web site of Kutools for Excel.
KuTools for Excel is a product developed by Detong Technology Ltd.. This site is not directly affiliated with Detong Technology Ltd.. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.