C++Builder for Windows
Shared free of charge with our community of freelance developers, startups, students and non-profits, C++Builder Community Edition is a full featured IDE for building iOS, Android, Windows and macOS apps from a single C++ codebase (limited commercial use license). C++Builder Community Edition includes a code editor, powerful debugging tools, built-in access to popular local databases with live data at design time, Bluetooth and IoT capabilities and a visual UI designer with support for pixel perfect, platform specific styling.
- C++Builder Community Edition provides you with integrated and professional-level developer tools from Day 1.
- Develop Windows, macOS, Android and iOS applications with a single codebase.
- Visual Design using the C++Builder VCL and FireMonkey frameworks.
- Built-in Debugging Tools that allow you to debug on any device.
- Build database apps with local/embedded capabilities.
- Hundreds of included components to enhance your app and reduce development cycles.
- Licensed for use until your individual revenue from C++Builder applications or company revenue reaches $5,000 US or your development team expands to more than 5 developers.
C++Builder is a product developed by Embarcadero Technologies. This site is not directly affiliated with Embarcadero Technologies. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.