When Is This Policy Applied?
We tried to make this policy as short and clear as possible. So, right now, you should spend some time to read it and decide for yourself whether you need to share your data with Down10.Software or not.
What Is a Data Controller?
A data controller is an entity that you share your data with. Its main goal is to decide the main purpose of this data.
Data protection officer direct contact:
Feel free to contact us if you have some clarification-seeking questions regarding data protection or your privacy.
Why Do We Gather Data?
We want to create a community of users that are interested in software development. As a result, you’ll be able to find out more about the latest software news and share your feedback with other users on our website.
- To demonstrate the opinion of other users about various programs.
- To notify you of the latest blog posts, reviews or news related to software.
- We study your interests and as a result, we can recommend software based on your preferences.
- If you decide to sign up through your social media account, we’ll be able to suggest software and show ads you are interested in.
- To study and analyze the information for analytical purposes via cookies. As a result, we’ll be able to monitor the latest trends and develop new ad campaigns.
- To notify you about the latest updates via emails. Remember that you can unsubscribe on each communication at absolutely any moment.
- To send you comprehensive emails about the software niche.
- To properly address you.
- To create a detailed user profile.
- To show you ads on our website.
- To check whether you are already 14 years old.
- To be able to answer your comments or complaints (if there are any).
Mind that we store the information about our clients as long as you apply for a deletion. Moreover, you are free to delete your account at absolutely any moment.
Do You Process Data Legally?
Mind that your consent is the legal basis of our website for processing data about our users. Besides, if you are under 14, you should demonstrate the authorization of your parents.
Do You Share My Personal Data with Others?
Every user wants to feel certain that his or her data won't be passed to third-parties. Down10.Software deals with a few trusted third-party providers in order to properly deliver our services. Here's how it works: they deliver hosting or data management services, but they also need to access certain data to deliver these services. However, Down10.Software deals with only certified services. We won't deal with them until we make sure that they use adequate security measures that meet our protection standards. When the provider is situated outside the Economic European Area, we double-check the information about them. Simply put, we check whether they belong to the US-EU privacy shield or not.
- Below you’ll find a list of providers located outside the EEA, the country and the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the EU Commission (when the EU Commission has determined that a certain country offers sufficient guarantees for the protection of personal data and privacy) and the relevant safeguards adopted.
- Google, Inc. U.S. Adequacy decision in the framework of the EU-US Privacy Shield. Google is adherent to the Privacy Shield.
- Amazon.com Inc. U.S. Adequacy decision in the framework of the EU-US Privacy Shield. Amazon is adherent to the Privacy Shield.
- Fastly, Inc. U.S. U.S. Adequacy decision in the framework of the EU-US Privacy Shield. Oracle is adherent to the Privacy Shield.
- Oracle America Inc. U.S. Adequacy decision in the framework of the EU-US Privacy Shield. Oracle is adherent to the Privacy Shield.
- Salesforce, Inc. U.S. Adequacy decision in the framework of the EU-US Privacy Shield. Salesforce is adherent to the Privacy Shield.
- Onesignal, Inc. U.S. Adequacy decision in the framework of the EU-US Privacy Shield. EU Standard Contractual Clauses (Processors)
- Simon Data, Inc. U.S. Adequacy decision in the framework of the EU-US Privacy Shield. EU Standard Contractual Clauses (Processors)
- Sendgrid, Inc U.S. Adequacy decision in the framework of the EU-US Privacy Shield. EU Standard Contractual Clauses (Processors)
- Key Discovery Consulting, Inc. Republic of the Philippines EU Standard Contractual Clauses (Processors)
You can find more information about the Privacy Shield here www.privacyshield.gov
Legal reasons: We may disclose the information about our users only when we can be completely sure that the release can comply with the law.
Our goal is to develop our business. To achieve that goal we might sell or purchase other business units. In such a scenario, personal information about our users is one of the business assets that have to be transferred. In case, Down10.Software sells or acquires business assets, user information will also be transferred.
If you want to learn more about what data is transferred via cookies, visit our Cookies Policy.
What Rights Do I Have?
Down10.Software managed to develop an interesting user area where our visitors can control their data, share social media interests, rectify or delete the processing. If you don’t have access to your user area, you may get in touch with us via email to solve this issue.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any moment. To do this, you just need to click on the relevant button in our email.
Your personal profile will include the information you provide and the data related to your online behavior on this website (how you answer ad campaigns, what topics you are interested in, etc). However, it won’t be used for decision-making processes that are made automatically.
Visit the National Data Protection Authority website to learn more about your rights. Be informed that you have the right to lodge a complaint before the National Data Protection Authority especially if we have failed to comply with your request to exercise your rights.
Is My Personal Information Protected?
You can feel certain that we used all the necessary technical measures to protect your data. We deal with only trusted providers that process your information. We value our reputation and always check whether they also have strong measures. We use high-quality encryption protocols to access personal information about our clients to mitigate the risks of data loss.
Can I Be Notified When You Change the Policy?
You can rest assured that we’ll inform you beforehand if any changes are made.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Down10.Software - the best software reviewing service. Below, you can find the main terms and conditions of using this website.
When you use the information, reviews or download products from this website, you automatically agree to its terms and conditions.
This website provides products with no warranties. You should keep in mind that all the express and implied warranties are disclaimed to the fullest extent. You can download the software from this website but it can't be held liable if any issues appear.
If you publish the software on this website and now, you want to remove it from down10.software, just get in touch with us. We’ll help you do this! You need to complete our contact form, using your name, surname, company’s name and the name of the software. Don’t forget to add the main reason why you want to remove it. Within a few days, we’ll get in touch with you to clarify your identity and meet your requirements.
Looking to Our Website
You may link to the home page of down10.software, but you should comply with our terms and conditions:
- You can’t link to any image that is published on this website (you can do this only if you are allowed). Otherwise, we have the right to withdraw such permissions and require you to delete these links.
- You can’t damage our reputation. Moreover, you also can’t establish a link that offers any form of approval, association or endorsement.
- You aren’t allowed to link to our site from any other website (if it is not owned by you).
- It is not allowed to frame this website on any other one.
- You are not allowed to take some measures that can diminish our rights in the logos. To put it simply, you aren’t allowed to alter or change our logos.
- You are not allowed to use our logos or the name “Down10.Software” as a part of your business.
- You agree that you can’t own our logos. You also agree that when you use our logos to the benefit of your business, any goodwill derived from this should accrue to us.
You are not allowed to use our logos or trademarks and link to our site until you get permission to do this. Remember that at any moment, we can withdraw this permission. In such a scenario, you must immediately remove this information from your website.
Use of Our Site
You can use this website, but you aren’t allowed to interfere in the activities of other users. You can’t copy the content of this website without our permission. But we also have the right to withdraw this permission at any moment.