You usually find your way around the PC using the mouse and clicking over and over. But sometimes to do a simple task you have to click on many buttons, menus and windows.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could just tell your computer: "Email John I received the files, thank you." to send email, or just "Word" to open up Microsoft Word?
Well now you can, with Dash! And it’s even better because you won’t even have to type the whole thing, as Dash will auto-complete your commands, application names, email addresses, etc.
- Open any application or bookmarked website on your PC by typing a few letters of its name.
- Perform web searches without having to open or switch to your browser.
- Send email, add calendar events, etc. with a couple keystrokes and without opening any application.
- Perform operations on selected files, folders, or text: Zip, definitions, searches, etc.
- Instantly search for your music and play it.
- Control windows features: Screen saver, reboot, shutdown, fonts, printers, control panel applets, etc.
- Browse your computer, open recent files or scanned documents from within Dash.
- Extend current capabilities by creating new keyword commands to open anything, scanners to auto create keywords, and plugins to perform tasks on your PC.
Dash is a product developed by Trydash. This site is not directly affiliated with Trydash. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.