- Uninstall Instruction
Xshell is a powerful SSH1, SSH2, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN and SERIAL terminal emulator for Windows platforms. It allows users to gain access to Unix/Linux hosts easily and securely on a Windows workstation. SSH (Secure Shell) protocol supports encryption and user authentication for secure connections over the Internet, and it replaces legacy protocols such as TELNET and RLOGIN.
Xshell is designed to satisfy both beginners and advanced users. Its user interface is intuitive and it provides advanced users with powerful features such as local commands, searching with regular expressions, dynamic port forwarding, international languages and so forth.
- High performance terminal emulator with TELNET and SSH support
- Multi-Session feature to connect to multiple servers concurrently
- Convenient session feature and other various ways to create connections
- Management tools for SSH user authentication
- Provides SSH tunneling, X11 forwarding service and interoperates with Xmanager
- Supports file transfer using SFTP and ZMODEM and interoperates with Xftp
- Provides a set of local shell commands for advanced users
- Copy/Paste support between Windows applications and terminal window
- Assign frequently used text strings in Quick Command buttons
- Many convenient features and useful options for terminal operation
XShell is a product developed by Netsarang. This site is not directly affiliated with Netsarang. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall XShell?
How do I uninstall XShell in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall XShell in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall XShell in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-05-17
File size: 961K
Downloads: 559 210
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista