XLQ delivers live and historic worldwide stock market data for use in Microsoft Excel via formulae, or also standalone directly in the XLQ interface. The data is automatically updated as the market changes, allowing you to track the market, maintain a portfolio or perform personalized in-depth stock analysis directly from the familiar Excel interface.
- Over 250 different formulae
- Work with multiple data sources simultaneously (free and subscription)
- Historic, Streaming, Realtime, Delayed, ECN and intraday quotes
- Detailed fundamental data (XLQ provides an excel and com interface to AAII's renowned Stock Investor Pro Database
- Covers worldwide stock, index, fund, options, futures and currency data
- Built-in Trailing stop calculations and alerts via xlqCompanion
- May be used through VBA to create custom formulae and analysis routines as well as via Excel charts
- XLQ is digitally signed allowing it to work on computers with tightened security
XLQ is a product developed by Qmatix. This site is not directly affiliated with Qmatix. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.