- Uninstall Instruction
WinZip is one of the most reliable archives, that connects directly to SkyDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. WinZip lets you compress, organize, instantly view, protect and transfer files using all modern means of information exchange, such as cloud services, social networks and traditional e-mail.
- Unpacking of all archives (Zip, Zipx, RAR, 7Zip, BZ2, LHA / LZH, and many others)
- Instant compression and decompression of data
- Send "heavy" files using automatic compression module ZipSend
- Instant size reduction of image files for easy storage (without third-party editors)
- Secure file sharing in the cloud (encrypt files before the upload)
- Automatic backup of files using WinZip Pro
WinZip provides an optimal use of space for storage when transferring files and storing them in the cloud. In addition, the process of backing up files in WinZip is performed quickly and easily, important role played in this user-friendly interface.
To sum up, designed with modern methods of information exchange archiver WinZip lets you instantly arrange stored files, convert them to PDF, quickly and efficiently archive files.
WinZip is a product developed by WinZip Computing Inc. This site is not directly affiliated with WinZip Computing Inc. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall WinZip?
How do I uninstall WinZip in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall WinZip in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall WinZip in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-06-21
Developer: WinZip Computing Inc
File size: 66649600
Downloads: 248 824
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista