- Uninstall Instruction
This editor is especially useful for friends of the Vi editor, who do not want to give up the little conveniences offered by Windows. Many people think the advantages of WinVi suggest a turn to this editor.
- Compatibility with Windows Notepad
- Nevertheless, it ought to be highly compatible with Vi
- A hexadecimal edit mode is available for editing binary files
- Speedy program start because it is avoiding use of DLLs, MFC, etc.
- Extremely large files editable with nearly no limitation by virtual memory
- Freely selectable background bitmap
- Any font (variable spacing, TrueType, etc.)
- Simple and clear handling with the availability of a toolbar and a status line
- Support for Unix text file format
- Fast change of character mappings for DOS files
- Automatic word completion in command line (tab key)
- Print support with choosable font (double column available)
- Multiple language support (English, French, Spanish, or German)
- Support of mouse wheels
WinVi is a product developed by Winvi. This site is not directly affiliated with Winvi. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall WinVi?
How do I uninstall WinVi in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall WinVi in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall WinVi in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-11
File size: 9K
Downloads: 129 950
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista