WinKeyfinder ReviewWin Keyfinder retrieves your Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98, 2003 and .NET Product keys from the registry and displays it for you. Usually the keys are encoded and stored in the registry it decodes it and also allows you to change the Product Keys with just the press of a button. It is simple and easy to use.
Here are some key features of WinKeyFinder:
- View/change XP Key
- View/Change MS office Key
- View Win98 Key
- view Win2000 Key
- View .Net Key
- View Win2003 Key
- Back up WinXP Activation
- Save Your Product Key By Encrypting It
- Generate Unique Passwords By Entering your Combination of KeyCode
- Now Support MS office 2000 Key Viewing and Key changing but only if MS office Service Pack 2 has been installed.
- Displays If Windows is Activated.
- If Windows not activated, It shows number of days remaining for activation.
- Number of Grace Period.
- Nu Unexpected Error.
- View Product Key as you Change Your Key!
- Easy to handle GUI.
- Detects If Office installed.
- Detects all version's of Office XP,Office 2003.
- Office 2000 with SP2 is detected.
- Office 2000 without SP2 is not detected (might be included in future release)
- Customize Key View i.e. Get Your Office GUI-ID's from the Registry Enter it in the text box it WinKeyFinder will decode it for you.
- All Detected Office Keys Can be changed Easily!
WinKeyfinder is a product developed by Winkeyfinder. This site is not directly affiliated with Winkeyfinder. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.