WinI2C-DDC ReviewWinI2C/DDC is a powerful solution that allows you to control display devices in the Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista environment via the DDC/CI protocol. It allows you to send DDC/CI commands via the standard video cable (VGA or DVI) and control all display devices that support the DDC/CI protocol: CRT/LCD monitors, projectors, plasma panels, etc. x64 Windows versions are supported as well.
The WinI2C/DDC API allows you to perform all necessary operations with display devices:
- Enumerate all installed monitors.
- Get DDC/CI monitor capabilities.
- Read EDID (extended display identification data) directly from the monitor. EDID contains basic information about the monitor and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory preset timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number.
- Read and change such monitor settings as brightness, contrast, screen position, size, color gain, etc.
- Execute any commands that the display device supports via DDC/CI.
- A wide set of advanced operations, for example, changing EDID or display's firmware.
WinI2C/DDC SDK contains detailed documentation as well as examples of applications for various programming languages (C++, VB, Delphi, C#, VB.NET) that will allow you to start working with WinI2C/DDC immediately.
WinI2C-DDC is a product developed by Nicomsoft Ltd.. This site is not directly affiliated with Nicomsoft Ltd.. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.