WaveLab 5 is the only all-in-one solution for high resolution stereo and multi-channel audio editing, mastering, CD/DVD burning and for complete CD or DVD Audio production in outstanding audio quality. WaveLab is not just a top level mastering tool, it also offers capabilities for multimedia, sound design with samplers, radio broadcasts, and computer telephony applications. This is why WaveLab is the leading application for digital audio editing.
These are only some of the fantastic new features in WaveLab 5:
- Multi-channel surround audio support from input to output with up to eight audio channels for recording, editing, processing and mastering
- Complete DVD Audio authoring toolset, including Playlist editing, on-screen video menu design, picture slide shows, and DVD text
- User definable surround-to-stereo down-mixing
- DVD Audio burning, including video data
- DVD Audio extraction, conversion, and archiving
- New "Smart" Video Thumbnail Track for editing audio for video
- Track effects in Audio Montage
- Multi-channel metering and analysis with up to eight channels
- ASIO instant remapping for instant audio compare at the touch of a button
- New file formats: WMA Pro 5.1 and 7.1 export, AVI audio import
Wavelab is a product developed by Steinberg. This site is not directly affiliated with Steinberg. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.