- Uninstall Instruction
VisualCron is a Windows-based program that works like the integrated task scheduler but has more features and flexibility. VisualCron is based on the Unix/Linux version of Cron.
This is what VisualCron has to offer:
- Add scheduled jobs in a visual/graphical mode
- Runs as a service, no need to be logged in
- Run job as any user
- Set process priority
- Run missed events, if server had a downperiod
- Run jobs randomly
- View active jobs in a list with name, description and current status
- View current time and status of jobs
- View next execution time
- Edit jobs easily with a rightclick
- Run job on demand
- Run job once
- Run jobs in hidden mode
- Second precision and year handling in job scheduling
VisualCron is a product developed by Visualcron. This site is not directly affiliated with Visualcron. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall VisualCron?
How do I uninstall VisualCron in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall VisualCron in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall VisualCron in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-12
File size: 694
Downloads: 777 570
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista