The Usenet exists since all the way back in 1979. Originally started as a forum in which users were able to read and post about any imaginable topic, there are now over 60.000 newsgroups dividing those topics into hierarchically structured subgroups.
usenet.nl offers an intuitiv and „easy-to-use” surface to access the Usenet and all its newsgroups. By using the free usenet.nl client from Tangysoft the user also gets access to more than 10.000 terabyte of data.
usenet.nl users further benefit from the following advantages:
- usenet.nl is safe – neither IP addresses nor other information are being traced
- usenet.nl is fast – thanks to five independent server farms with up to 16 simultaneous connections, the download from the Usenet is faster than the actual DSL connection would provide
- usenet.nl is extensive – with access to more than 10.000 terabyte of data there is a suitable file for almost every need
- usenet.nl is versatile – the free Usenet.NL client is available for Windows, Mac and Linux with either German, English or French language settings
Softonic special offer: usenet.nl Free Trial Client
Spontaneous registrants can even benefit twofold by registering via the usenet.nl Free Trial Client. After a few steps, a download volume of 1GB is activated to try usenet.nl.
After the initial download 1GB volume has been used, or 14 days after the installation, the user additionally has the opportunity to sign up for another 14-day free trial on the usenet.nl homepage. Both trials combine to a total highspeed download volume of 6GB.
This is how easy the usenet.nl Free Trial Client gets started:
- Download the client from the Softonic homepage
- Installing the client on the computer
- Entering the e-mail address following the first start-up of the client
- Login by using the personal access information
Search and start downloading in less than 5 minutes.
Usenet.NL is a product developed by UseNeXT. This site is not directly affiliated with UseNeXT. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.