- Uninstall Instruction
This web page monitoring software makes following hundreds of web sites and blogs as simple and fast as checking your e-mail. It will visit web sites for you, as often as you like, and notify you when it finds a change. Stop wasting time in your browser - never visit an unchanged site again!
There are many good reasons to use UpdatePatrol to watch the Internet for you:
- Monitor an unlimited number of sites, saving you time visiting sites where the content has not been updated since your last visit.
- Track updates on ordinary web pages and text files.
- Track updates on blogs (news feeds) in RSS, RDF and Atom formats - you no longer need to have a feed reader installed.
- Track updates on password protected web pages (HTTP authentication supported).
- Browse the sites using the embedded browser with the changes highlighted, saving you countless hours of reading as the changed text stands out from the text you already read.
- See text that was removed or changed within a page as well as newly added text.
- Ignore dynamic data in page comparisons, e.g. number of visitors, dates, timestamps etc. This is configurable using regular expressions (a pattern matching syntax) for maximum flexibility.
- Organize websites in groups in a tree structure as you know it from your web browser bookmarks and Windows Explorer.
- Use automated web page update checking at scheduled intervals or manual checking when you need it for single sites, all sites or a group of sites.
- Use shared (user definable) schedules to check groups of sites with the same interval, or use a custom per-site schedule.
- Schedule checks every X minutes, every hour, at a certain time every day, at a certain time at a certain day of the week or at a certain time one day each month.
- Drag a URL to the Drop Window to quickly add the URL to UpdatePatrol. Works with Internet Explorer, Firefox and other web browsers.
- Receive update notifications by a blinking tray icon and/or a MSN-like window that slides up, displays number of unread sites, and slides back down.
UpdatePatrol is a product developed by Altstone. This site is not directly affiliated with Altstone. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall UpdatePatrol?
How do I uninstall UpdatePatrol in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall UpdatePatrol in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall UpdatePatrol in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?