- Uninstall Instruction
Turbozip is suite to compress and catalog a number of files. Very simple to use, Turbozip works efficiently and can scan and catalog all file types. It features AES encryption with 128-bit and 256-bit strong encryption. Turbozip has the following features:
- Support major archive and e-mail formats
- Silent archive option
- Automated command line with scheduling
- Supports 9 levels of compression ratios vs. speed
- File spanning on HDD, RD, and CD/DVD
- Unlimited file size, WinZip, PKZip compatible
- Extensive filter support to include and exclude files
- Display the internal subfolder structure in tree view
- Secure cataloging and archive management
- Supports internal viewing of 100+ popular formats
- Ability to internally edit/save back images and text
- Supports 128/256 Advanced Encryption Standards
- Single click to dirrectly install package
- Single click to zip and insert into e-mail
- Transparent editing of photo and text within archive and automatically save it back
TurboZip is a product developed by Turbozip. This site is not directly affiliated with Turbozip. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall TurboZip?
How do I uninstall TurboZip in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall TurboZip in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall TurboZip in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-13
File size: 2K
Downloads: 331 432
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista