TUGZip is a powerful award-winning freeware archiving utility for WindowsÂ® that provides support for a wide range of compressed, encoded and disc-image files, as well as very powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
- Supports ZIP, 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, BH, BZ2, CAB, CPIO, DEB, GCA, GZ, IMP, JAR, LHA (LZH), LIB, RAR, RPM, SQX, TAR, TGZ, TBZ, TAZ, YZ1 and ZOO archives
- Supports BIN, C2D, IMG, ISO and NRG disc-images
- Support for external plugins
- WindowsÂ® shell integration, e.g. drag & drop, shell context menu and drop handlers
- Create 7-ZIP, BH, BZ2, CAB, JAR, LHA (LZH), SQX, TAR, TGZ, YZ1 and ZIP archives
- Script support which allows you to make automated backups
- Basic features like: add, extract, delete, rename, run, view, checkout, install, test, comment, SFX, virus-scanning, disk-spanning and much more
- Repair corrupted ZIP and SQX archives
- Can extract multiple archives at once using Multi Extract
- Encrypt archives using 6 different algorithms. Blowfish (128-bit), DES (56-bit), Triple DES (168-bit) and Rijndael (128-bit, 192-bit and 256-bit).
- Create self-extracting encrypted archives
- Automatic updates using the "Web Update" function
TUGZip is a product developed by Tugzip. This site is not directly affiliated with Tugzip. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.