- Uninstall Instruction
Trials 2 Second Edition Review
In more detail, Trials2 provides Trials-game fans even further developed physics model and core gameplay-features. Trials 2 two also takes advantage of RedLynx?s further developed RedLynx Theathre - game engine: Trials2 has ultra-high quality graphics mode, that uses deferred rendering to deliver impressive effects, including depth of field, ambient occlusion and per pixel realtime lighting and shadows. In addition to addictive single-player mode, Trials 2 allows players to compete with each other with global highscore lists, and allows replaying and viewing trials rides - in order to learn from the more experienced players.
See what this game features for you:
- 4 game types (race, flip, wheelie, dynamic)
- 40 tracks to play:
- Global highscores
- Online replays. Watch a replay of any high score on global high score list.
- Ghost challenge. Play against the ghost of any other player in high score list.
- Online player profiles with team, country and player statistics.
- 25 achievements to unlock.
- 3D ragdoll. When the player makes a fault he drops off the bike in realistically painful way.
- Custom replay recording. Players can record their rides to a file that can be shared.
- Ingame chat room
- Gamepad support with force feedback (rumble) based on physics response
- Several camera modes (multiple side view modes, 1st person, 3rd person, cinematic)
Trials 2 Second Edition is a product developed by Redlynxtrials. This site is not directly affiliated with Redlynxtrials. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Trials 2 Second Edition?
How do I uninstall Trials 2 Second Edition in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Trials 2 Second Edition in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Trials 2 Second Edition in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?