- Uninstall Instruction
Total Validator Review
Total Validator is a free one-stop validator or all-in-one validator comprising a HTML validator, an accessibility validator, a spelling validator, a broken links validator, and the ability to take screenshots with different browsers to see what your web pages really look like. Currently Total Validator provides the following main features:
- A tag validator that validates the basic construction of your pages
- True HTML validation against the W3C Markup Specifications or ISO/IEC definition using the published DTDs (2.0, 3.2, 4.0, 4.01, ISO/IEC, XHTML 1.0 and 1.1)
- An accessibility validator that validates against the W3C WAI Accessibility Guidelines and US Section 508 Standard
- A broken links validator that checks each page for broken links
- A spelling validator that spell checks the content of your pages (English, French, Italian, Spanish)
- Snapshots (screenshots) of your pages in different browsers, on different platforms, at different resolutions
- A desktop tool so you can validate pages before you publish, and pages behind firewalls
- A Firefox extension for fast, one click validation
Total Validator is a product developed by Total Validator. This site is not directly affiliated with Total Validator. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Total Validator?
How do I uninstall Total Validator in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Total Validator in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Total Validator in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-12
Developer: Total Validator
File size: 4K
Downloads: 116 355
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista