TOKI Shot Review
TOKI Shot is a tool for creating shot lists, it can be used for breaking down movies, TV films, documentaries, TV series... It is a tool for picture and sound editors, music editors, musicians and archivists.
It allows the user to:
- Create an automatic shot list starting from a cut film, each shot will have a start and end time code and a shot length.
- Modify the shot list to add scene names and shot descriptions.
- Synchronize the movie with the sound track played in a music software, using ReWire or Midi MTC/MMC.
- Export the shot list to music software (E.g. Protools, Cubase, Logic Pro...) using MIDI or sampled sound files.
- Export the shot list to picture editing software (E.g. Final Cut Pro, Avid...) using EDL files.
- Export the shot list to databases or word processors using formatted text files.
Making a shot list is usually a long and tedious process, but it is an essential prerequisite for cutting sound tracks of movies. By creating a shot list automatically, this long and tedious process becomes a quick and easy task. TOKI Shot allows sound editors and musicians to save hours of tedious work, which can then be spent on creative work.
TOKI Shot is a product developed by Digital-salade. This site is not directly affiliated with Digital-salade. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.