- Uninstall Instruction
Do you spend too much time on Firefox? Do you open tabs faster than you can close them? Cannot get things done? Keep track of how much you browse with TimeTracker. ...
This is what it features for you :
- Tracks browsing time across sessions
- Reset counter (new! right click on the clock and click Reset)
- Pauses automatically when you stop browsing
- Pause toggle (per Window)
- List 'work' sites that should not count
- Animated clock
- Tooltip showing total time today, since last reset and since installing.
TimeTracker is a product developed by Officerecovery. This site is not directly affiliated with Officerecovery. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall TimeTracker?
How do I uninstall TimeTracker in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall TimeTracker in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall TimeTracker in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-06-11
File size: 8K
Downloads: 797 985
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista