- Uninstall Instruction
Thingamablog is a cross-platform, standalone blogging application designed to make authoring and publishing your weblogs virtually effortless. The software does not require a third-party blogging host, a CGI/PHP enabled web host, or a MySQL database. In fact, all you need is FTP, SFTP, or network access to a web server.
Benefits of the app:
- Set up a blog in minutes via an intuitive wizard
- Maintain multiple blogs
- Effortlessly manage thousands of entries
- Dynamically update blog content
- Write entries offline (Dialup users)
- Publish your blog with a single click
- Read news with an integrated feed reader
- Make posts from your favorite feeds
- Create a unique layout with customizable templates
- Import entries from RSS/Atom feeds
- Set up flexible archiving options
- Organize your entries by category or date
- Save entries as drafts
- Define your own custom template tags
- Syndicate your blog via an RSS or Atom feed
Thingamablog is a product developed by Thingamablog. This site is not directly affiliated with Thingamablog. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Thingamablog?
How do I uninstall Thingamablog in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Thingamablog in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Thingamablog in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-06-11
File size: 3K
Downloads: 745 947
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista