- Uninstall Instruction
Teleport Pro Review
Teleport Pro is a fully automated, multithreaded, file-retrieving Web spider. The program gives you the ability to completely download a Web site, browse it offline, create a mirror of the site, search the site for files of a certain type, and then download the list of files and their URLs.
This new release has automatic proxy configuration, an Add to Favorites feature, an improved Copy URL feature, and the ability to copy multiple URLs. It has also improved the relinking system, which is now faster at managing tightly linked sites (100 links per page). The program also has improved the disk-free space calculation and now works around the Windows 95 OSR2 bug.
- Download all or part of a website to your computer, enabling you to browse the site directly from your hard disk at greater speeds than if you were to browse the site online
- Create an exact duplicate, or 'mirror' of a website, complete with subdirectory structure and all required files
- Search a website for files of a certain type and size
- Download a list of files at known addresses
- Explore every website linked from a central website
- Search a website for keywords
- Make a list of all pages and files on a website
Teleport Pro is a product developed by Tenmax. This site is not directly affiliated with Tenmax. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Teleport Pro?
How do I uninstall Teleport Pro in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Teleport Pro in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Teleport Pro in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-16
File size: 30K
Downloads: 559 210
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista