Syncro Subversion (SVN) Client Review
Syncro SVN Client makes easier the document and code sharing between content authors or developers. This multi platform Subversion front-end allows you to browse repositories, check for changes, commit changes, update your working copy and examine the revision history.
- Full SVN repository support for SVN versions 1.3 and 1.4: checkout, export, import, copy, mkdir, rename, branch, tag and delete support.
- The working copy view allows you to filter items and operate the whole range of SVN actions over the current selection.
- Synchronize view helps you spot right away all incoming and outgoing changes.
- SVN Properties table allows you to change all standard SVN properties and define your own.
- Supported communication protocols include SSL, HTTP/HTTPS, File.
- Responsive GUI. The actions on the repository do not freeze the user interface.
- Includes an easy-to-use visual diff/merge tool. Can also compare images.
- Support for merging the current working copy with a set of tags or revisions.
- Browse and manage multiple repositories at once.
- Easy management of more than one working copy.
- Fast set up of the working copies.
- Enhanced history revision details.
- Independent from the command line subversion client.
Syncro Subversion (SVN) Client is a product developed by Syncrosvnclient. This site is not directly affiliated with Syncrosvnclient. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.