SymVPN - secure your mobile networking with only PPTP VPN client available for S60 3rd!
- provides individual users with secure access to their organization or home network,
- targeted for use with VPN Servers that support PPTP protocol (for instance: Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows Vista),
- secures basic VPN client functionality (user authentication, channel data encryption, session with VPN Server management) based on PPTP tunnelling protocol.
SymVPN allows you to create a regular Access Point (from the Symbian OS point of view) that can be used in an ordinary manner by many appropriate applications that requires an Internet connection. For example:
- SymVPN-created Access Point, combined with SymSMB, will secure your access to the home file server over the Internet,
- or you can use it with a Web-browser (Opera-browser works fine for this purpose) to get in your organization Intranet,
- or you can use it with MailForExchange to enjoy a secure channel with your corporative Exchange server,
- ... and so on.
Feel free to visit www.telexy.com for:
- detailed information about compatibility with different Computer Operation Systems,
- detailed information about compatibility with Mobile Phone Applications for Symbian OS Versions 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3,
SymVPN is a product developed by Telexy Networks Inc.. This site is not directly affiliated with Telexy Networks Inc.. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.