Subtitle Workshop Review
Subtitle Workshop is a free application for creating, editing, and converting text-based subtitle files. It supports all the subtitle formats you need and has all the features you would want.
• Supports converting between, creating, opening, editing, and saving over 60 (currently) subtitle formats via the Subtitle API library, as well as saving subtitles in a custom user-defined file format.
• User-friendly, multi-language, customizable interface (including customizable shortcuts and translation mode).
• Vast array of customizable tools and functions for automatic timing and text manipulations, including automatic durations, smart line adjusting, spell checking, FPS conversion, search and replace, and many more.
• Comprehensive customizable system for automatically or manually detecting, marking, and fixing various timing and text subtitle errors.
• Supports style tags (bold, italic, underline) and color tags in the subtitle text -- including full tags support for multiple tags in a single subtitle.
• Supports displaying and manipulating the timing pauses (the time gap between two subtitles) and offers a CpS (Characters per Second) system.
• Multi-level Undo-Redo system.
• Integrated video player with customizable subtitles preview and full screen mode that would play any video or audio format the system has codecs installed for.
• Offers various statistics about the subtitle file, including custom statistics based on user-defined rules about the timing or the text.
• Supports the usage of external Pascal scripts, as well as find-and-replace text scripts (called OCR Scripts).
Subtitle Workshop is a product developed by Subtitle Workshop. This site is not directly affiliated with Subtitle Workshop. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.