Stellar Phoenix Linux - Data Recovery Software Review
Stellar Phoenix Linux Data Recovery allows you to easily recover all your lost or deleted files, directories and hard drive volumes in your Linux system and optical media. This software lets you to scan the storage media for specific file type and perform selective file recovery within minimal time. It supports exFAT, ext4, ext3, ext2, FAT file system based volumes. Furthermore, it can be used to create an exact replica of the entire hard drive.
• Recovers lost or deleted files, directories, and hard drive volumes
• Supports exFAT, Ext4, Ext3, Ext2, FAT32, FAT16, and FAT12 file system based LINUX volumes.
• S.M.A.R.T feature to monitor health status of hard drive
• Supports imaging and hard drive cloning module for extended recovery
• Supports almost all hard drive types, including SCSI, SATA, EIDE, and IDE
• Dedicated Photo Recovery module to recover media files
• Lets you compress recovered files
• Resume recovery from saved image or saved scanned information
Stellar Phoenix Linux - Data Recovery Software is a product developed by Stellar Information Technology Pvt. Ltd.. This site is not directly affiliated with Stellar Information Technology Pvt. Ltd.. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.