- Uninstall Instruction
SpyWall Anti-Spyware Review
SpyWall is one of the first true browser firewalls and provides powerful anti-spyware detection and removal, to boot. It sandboxes Internet Explorer to block spyware from infecting and damaging your computer. For enterprise customers, SpyWall clients can be remotely installed and managed for your convenience.
Benefits of SpyWall:
- Scans entire system for existing spyware and removes them
- Prevents download and installation of spywares through IE
- Prevents malicious ActiveX controls and Java scripts from modifying your system
- Blocks unwanted changes to browser settings, file system, and registry
- Weblogin control and protection against phishing attacks
- Allows sites to be classified as either trusted (everything allowed), permitted (browsing),
or malicious (blocked)
- Allows blocking downloads of any specific file type (.mpeg, .mp3, etc.)
- Small footprint and low system resouce usage
SpyWall Anti-Spyware is a product developed by Trlokom. This site is not directly affiliated with Trlokom. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall SpyWall Anti-Spyware?
How do I uninstall SpyWall Anti-Spyware in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall SpyWall Anti-Spyware in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall SpyWall Anti-Spyware in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-05-16
File size: 1K
Downloads: 725 532
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista