- Uninstall Instruction
SourceGear: Vault Review
Vault is a source control tool designed to be a compelling replacement for Visual SourceSafe.
- Vault was designed to ensure the reliability of data. All repository data is stored in a SQL Server 2000 database.
- You can checkin a group of logically-related operations as a changeset, and the checkin operation is atomatic. The entire changeset either succeeds or fails. Your repository is never left in a half-baked state.
- SourceSafe users can begin using Vault with no learning curve. The terminology is the same. All major VSS features are present.
- Vault includes a SourceSafe import wizard that can move all your VSS data into a Vault repository. Every version of every file is imported, including change comments. Even shares and pins are properly maintained.
- Vault was designed to work well over the Internet. All communication between client and server is done over HTTP, familiar and friendly for network administrators. Compression and binary deltas are used in both directions to minimize network traffic. Configure IIS for SSL support to keep your data secure.
- The Vault command-line client is fully supported and tested on Linux using Mono.
- Vault includes an IDE integration client which allows Vault to be used from within Microsoft Visual Studio.
SourceGear: Vault is a product developed by Sourcegear. This site is not directly affiliated with Sourcegear. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall SourceGear: Vault?
How do I uninstall SourceGear: Vault in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall SourceGear: Vault in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall SourceGear: Vault in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-16
File size: 401
Downloads: 132 469
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista