SketchUp Pro Review
SketchUp is an easy-to-use yet powerful tool for creating, viewing, and modifying 3D ideas quickly and easily. The program is designed to combine the elegance and spontaneity of pencil sketching with the speed and flexibility of today's digital media.
Developed for the conceptual stages of design, SketchUp allows for quick and easy 3D form creation, complete with an interface that supports a dynamic, creative exploration of 3D form, material and light. SketchUp combines a compact yet robust tool-set with an intelligent guidance system that streamlines the 3D drawing process.
Some of Sketchup's features:
- Export models to Google Earth
- Click on a shape and push or pull it to create your desired 3D geometry
- Experiment with color and texture directly on your model
- Real-time shadow casting lets you see exactly where the sun falls as you model
- Select from thousands of pre-drawn components to save time drawing
Sketchup Pro includes:
- Print and export raster images at higher-than-screen resolution
- Access to the following 3D export formats: DWG, DXF, 3DS, OBJ, XSI, VRML and FBX
- Export animations and walkthroughs as MOV (Mac) or AVI (Windows) files
- Use the Sandbox Tools and the Film & Stage Tools
- Have access to free email tech support for two years from purchase
SketchUp Pro is a product developed by Sketchup. This site is not directly affiliated with Sketchup. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.