- Uninstall Instruction
SizeMe makes it possible to scan a directory and compare it to how many floppy/zip/CD-R/DVD-discs you need. It tries to fill each disc up as much as possible, and gives you the result on each disc.
- ISO file creation on a disc
- Possible to use hotkeys for functions
- Context menu handle on every item
- Copy, move and delete function on each disc
- Each scan is done in only once instance
- Drag'n'Drop support so you can simply drag the Disc into Nero
- Customizes as you select
- Context menu handling by right clicking on a drive anywhere in Explorer
SizeMe is a product developed by Lars Werner. This site is not directly affiliated with Lars Werner. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall SizeMe?
How do I uninstall SizeMe in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall SizeMe in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall SizeMe in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-12
Developer: Lars Werner
File size: 2K
Downloads: 341 508
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista