- Uninstall Instruction
SimpleCam is an easy to use live video streaming webcam software product. It is designed for people who want to securely stream live video from their computers without paying a fortune or signing up for a service. It has the following features:
- Improved Live video streaming, not pictures that update every few seconds
- Faster video capture engine
- Multiple Camera Support
- Uses almost any video input device, from digital cameras to TV cards
- Secure cams with user account access to live streams
- Ability to set frame rates per user account
- Improved platform independent Java applet viewer
- Minimizes to taskbar icon
- Dialog-based application with easy to navigate controls
- Does not force you to sign up with a website
- Comprehensive Wizard autodetects external IP, and will generate HTML
- Better HTTP server, HTTP/1.1 compliant, still very lightweight
SimpleCam is a product developed by Deadpirate. This site is not directly affiliated with Deadpirate. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall SimpleCam?
How do I uninstall SimpleCam in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall SimpleCam in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall SimpleCam in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?