Roxio MediaTicker Review
MediaTicker 2 is a fun, scrolling ticker that delivers your local digital photos and remote RSS feeds directly onto your desktop. Unlike other newsreaders, MediaTicker gives you a visual perspective on your RSS feeds by displaying content in both text and thumbnail image format.
Features of MediaTicker:
- Search for Digital Media on the web directly from the ticker toolbar
- Add to your ticker the latest news, sports, headlines, cartoons, photos and more from sites like Flickr, Yahoo and MSNBC using RSS
- Click on RSS news items in your ticker to jump right to the full article on the web
- Delete an image on your hard disk permanently by pressing the "delete" button in the full-size photo display. Great for cleaning up those thumb-over-the-flash shots you copied from your camera
- Jump directly to the folder on your hard disk or to the web page for any image by clicking the "target" button in the full-size photo display
- Save images from RSS feeds to your hard drive by pressing the "Save" button in the full-size photo display
- Watch photo memories fade in and out or subtly scroll across the screen
- Click any thumbnail image to zoom in to the full-size picture or website
- Send photos via email, set them as your desktop background, print in multiple sizes
- The unique docking "sidebar mode" keeps the photos on your desktop without interfering with other application windows
Roxio MediaTicker is a product developed by Roxio. This site is not directly affiliated with Roxio. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.