RGS-AvaCam ReviewThe easiest to use full featured WebCam tool to view your WebCam(s) or whatever video device you have installed (not just webcams) on your PC. A complete WebCam program designed with a intuitive user interface that makes AvaCam easy to use.
- Possible to save images using motion detection!
- Automatically save pictures on any interval, view, print, copy and edit your snapshots!
- View the video full screen!
- Resize the video source to any size you want (also full screen).
- Record video and save them as AVI-files (using any compression available) to your hard disk.
- Setup your video device with all available features your device has. And much more, and yes, it's still easy to use!
- Unleash photographical effects on your snapshots to improve quality and more.
- AvaCam can be used with more the one video device!
- (Works smoothly even on a Pentium 200Mc/64Mb)
What's New in version 2.3:
- New: Burst mode = save 10 frames in one click (take a 10 frame snapshot and saved in snapshot folder. Example: 'Burst19-08-08 14.44.09_frame0001.jpg)...........Burst has replaced the copy button (copy still available in right-click options)
- New: in Viewer-> delete files with DEL-button (no confirmation dialog allowing fast deletion of sequential files)
- New: in Viewer-> size in KB is also shown next to the size in pixels
- New: Disable video compression dialog (shown when recording so user can choose the compression format). When disabled the raw (uncompressed= largest but best quality) format is used.
- New: right click options enables user to start Recording (ideal if Avacam is in Hidden Buttons mode)
- New Pro Edition feature: Write system date & time direct onto the images (JPG/BMP) that are being saved (except in Save As...). Option in setup: Embed Date & Time onto images
- bug fix: prevent (right-click) popup-menu options to freeze
- bug fix: forces the main viewscreen to fit the size of the window if larger then default (after restart)
- bug fix: when closing AvaCam when it was maximized the position and viewscreen was not restored
- bug fix: always showing logo after leaving Setup, even if size of screen was too small
- bug fix: resized window does not fit video screen after restart:
- bug fix: Viewer-> bug in showing the duration of the video
- bug fix: Viewer-> Clipboard copy -> did not always copy the contents of the viewer
- core enhancements allowing smoother actions
- and other minor changes and fixes
RGS-AvaCam is a product developed by Rgs-avacam. This site is not directly affiliated with Rgs-avacam. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.