- Uninstall Instruction
ReNamer is a very powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes, as well as removing contents of brackets, adding number sequences, changing file extensions, etc. For advanced users, there is a PascalScript rule, which let users program their very own renaming rule.
Program allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set, applying each action in a logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded, and managed within the program. In addition, it has an ability to rename folders, process regular expressions, Unicode capable, and supports variety of meta tags, such as: ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, MD5, CRC32, and SHA1.
* Sophisticated set of rules which let you do almost anything with the filenames.
* It even has an ability to program a custom renaming rule using PascalScript.
* Supports more than 80 meta tags, e.g. ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, MD5, CRC32, SHA1, etc.
* Easy-to-use interface with a live preview of new names.
* Ability to create presets of rules and command line renaming mode.
* Supports network paths and Unicode filenames.
Any type of user who is looking for an easy and flexible way to rename files or folders.
ReNamer is a product developed by den4b. This site is not directly affiliated with den4b. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall ReNamer?
How do I uninstall ReNamer in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall ReNamer in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall ReNamer in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-06-13
File size: 59K
Downloads: 271 495
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista