- Uninstall Instruction
Rename Master Review
Rename Master is a FREE utility for renaming large groups of files with a few clicks. Anyone that has worked with websites, file archives, or collections of music, videos, or pictures has probably spent way too much time renaming hundreds of files. This utility will add, remove, or replace parts of the filename with ease and also supports renaming via file properties, MP3 tags, JPEG JFIF and EXIF tags. Batch renaming that's simple to use, yet still very powerful.
- Intelligent number sorting
- JPEG/MP3 tag support and many more Meta-Variables
- Auto-Preview support
- "Scripts" to save commonly used renaming options
- [*] and [?] command prompt style wildcards for replacing and remove options
- "Undo" button so a renaming operation can be rolled back
- Floating thumbnail window for viewing pictures and optional thumbnail file list view
- Optional Explorer integration for right-clicking on folders or using "Send To"
Rename Master is a product developed by Joejoesoft. This site is not directly affiliated with Joejoesoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Rename Master?
How do I uninstall Rename Master in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Rename Master in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Rename Master in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-16
File size: 24K
Downloads: 101 241
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista