- Uninstall Instruction
Remo Recover ReviewRemo Recover (Windows) Pro edition is an easy to use software to recover data from crashed hard drive or lost, deleted, formatted partition. Using this software you can restore data even after you have re-formatted and re-installed Windows. This software supports recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT partitions / drives. Create Disk Image to bypass bad sectors and later recover data from these disk image files.
- Recover deleted / lost files, photos, digital camera RAW photos, music, video files etc.
- Recovers data from hard drives, USB external drives, memory cards, SD cards, pen drives, thumb drives, FireWire drives, iPods etc.
- Recovers data after Windows OS crash due to power surge, improper shut down, file system corruption or bad sectors
- Option to preview files in demo version
- Recovered data can be saved on to CD/DVD, Network mapped drives. Also have an option to compress the files
- Software is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003 & 2008
- Compatible with Windows 8
Remo Recover is a product developed by Remo Software. This site is not directly affiliated with Remo Software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Remo Recover?
How do I uninstall Remo Recover in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Remo Recover in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Remo Recover in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-05-13
Developer: Remo Software
File size: 14.50M
Downloads: 242 578
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista