- Uninstall Instruction
POPBeamer is an inbound POP3 and IMAP router for Microsoft Exchange. POPBeamer collects messages from an unlimited number of POP3 or IMAP accounts and routes them to your Exchange server.
- Every version of Exchange server including Small Business Server and Exchange 2000/2003
- Any ISP's POP3 or IMAP server, even the older ones, that do not support the Received for: header line
- Dial-up, dial-up routers, ADSL and leased-line connections to the Internet
- Any SMTP server such as Exchange, Lotus Notes and Novell GroupWise
- Proxy that supports the SOCKS protocol like WinGate or ISA Server
- MIME and UUENCODE messages, even with a variety of different Western and Eastern European languages
- Scans inbound and outbound messages for viruses, even when the filename includes characters from foreign languages
- Writes a statistics file to give you an overview of your traffic
- Leaves the messages on the server so that you can download them from a second place
- Deletes large messages from the server without downloading them
- Uses SSL / TLS for encrypted messages download
- Can be used with XWall for spam protection
POPBeamer is a product developed by Popbeamer. This site is not directly affiliated with Popbeamer. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall POPBeamer?
How do I uninstall POPBeamer in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall POPBeamer in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall POPBeamer in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-06-15
File size: 557
Downloads: 629 611
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista