- Uninstall Instruction
Polarr Photo Editor Review
Loaded with 100+ high quality filters and advanced features, Polarr Photo Editor is a lightweight, beautiful, professional photo editor for Windows.
- At 4MB, Polarr is the smallest and most efficient photo editor for Windows..
- Exceptional memory/CPU management and low power consumption using Webkit.
- Support JPEG, and most RAW images up to 42MP, transparent PNG and exports
- Color: Temperature, Tint, Contrast, Saturation, Vibrance
- Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (color and luminance), Diffuse and Dehaze
- Optics: Distortions, Vignette, Fringing
- Eight channel HSL adjustments
- Three channel curve adjustments
- Highlights/shadows toning
- Filter blending & mixing.
And much more!
Lightweight- At only 4MB, it's one of the smallest professional photo editors.
Beautiful- Sleek, game-controller-style interface designed with both amateurs and pros in mind.
Powerful- Advanced editing features like Curves, Local Adjustments, and Creating your own Filters.
Polarr Photo Editor is a product developed by Polarr. This site is not directly affiliated with Polarr. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Polarr Photo Editor?
How do I uninstall Polarr Photo Editor in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Polarr Photo Editor in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Polarr Photo Editor in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?