- Uninstall Instruction
PIE Picture Information Extractor Review
Viewer and photo data toolkit. Free image browser that extracts all metadata from JPG and RAW files. Allows to edit metadata and adjust date/time picture taken - without destroying Makernote data or affecting the image quality. Imports photos, renames, rotates. Geotagging of photos with interactive map. File manager and fast viewer with slide show.
Support for .ARW .SR2 .CRW .CR2 .DNG .ERF .DCR .KDC .MEF .MRW .NEF .ORF .PEF .RAF .RAW files.
* Edit EXIF and IPTC metadata (full version only), add or delete tags, lossless rotate and update embedded thumbnails, in single file and batch mode
* Rename picture files keyed to the date and time as well as other photo information
* Batch change of capture date/time, works with JPG and RAW formats.
* Allows to remove EXIF, IPTC and/or XMP headers from JPG-files
* Support for PTP/MTP transfer, iPhone, iPad
* Import photos and videos into customized folder structure
Deluxe viewer and photo metadata toolkit for amateur photographers and professionals alike.
PIE Picture Information Extractor is a product developed by Picmeta Systems. This site is not directly affiliated with Picmeta Systems. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall PIE Picture Information Extractor?
How do I uninstall PIE Picture Information Extractor in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall PIE Picture Information Extractor in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall PIE Picture Information Extractor in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-06-11
Developer: Picmeta Systems
File size: 5K
Downloads: 256 381
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista