Picture TimeClock Review
Picture TimeClock allows employees to clock in and out and optionally takes and save their pictures that are taken during the clocking in and out procedure using a PC. It also does many other tasks for you to manage and analyse your employees' productivity.
Some features are:
- Automatic Clocking in and out sequencing
- Translations of common messages to employees in their local language
- Optional rounding to the nearest quarter
- Optional early clock-in and late clock-out warnings and blocking
- A report prints the total hours "On the clock" and tip totals between two dates
- Records can be edited and pictures reviewed
- Pictures can be stored for a number of days that can be set under "Options"
- A password function can control access to the program and exit from the Clock screen
- No pointing device (Mouse) needed to clock in or out
- Print preview before printing reports
Picture TimeClock is a product developed by Workschedules. This site is not directly affiliated with Workschedules. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.