- Uninstall Instruction
PhotoPad image editing software is a free photo editor for Windows. It allows you to edit and apply effects to photos and other images. When editing photos you can crop, rotate and resize and, if required, add effects like sepia tones, red eye reduction as well as the ability to change the hue, saturation and brightness levels plus more.
With PhotoPad you can quickly open and edit your photos and it is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use. Best of all it is completely free. A full list of features follow but a quick way to try it out is to download now and install.
- Crop, rotate and flip photos and images.
- Load gif, jpg, psd, png, bmp picture formats and more.
- Edit hue, saturation, brightness and contrast.
- Apply effects such as sepia tones, greyscale, red eye reduction and more.
- Preview effects before applying.
- Easy deletion of each applied effect without removing other applied effects.
- PhotoPad can be added to your right click menu for easy access.
- Combine with PhotoStage SlideShow Creator to produce a slideshow to display on your TV, iPod, PSP or computer.
- Integrate with Pixillion Image Converter to convert your photos to a supported format.
PhotoPad is a product developed by NCH Software. This site is not directly affiliated with NCH Software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall PhotoPad?
How do I uninstall PhotoPad in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall PhotoPad in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall PhotoPad in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-16
Developer: NCH Software
File size: 150K
Downloads: 994 929
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista