- Uninstall Instruction
PhotoPad Image Editor ReviewPhotoPad image editing software is a free photo editor for Windows. It allows you to edit and apply effects to photos and other images. When editing photos you can crop, rotate and resize and, if required, add effects like sepia tones, red eye reduction as well as the ability to change the hue, saturation and brightness levels plus more.
* Crop, rotate and flip photos and images.
* Load gif, jpg, psd, png, bmp picture formats and more.
* Edit hue, saturation, brightness and contrast.
* Apply effects such as sepia tones, greyscale, red eye reduction and more.
* Preview effects before applying.
* Easy deletion of each applied effect without removing other applied effects.
* PhotoPad can be added to your right click menu for easy access.
About NCH Software:
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 100 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence. Download Software for DJ, broadcast, stream, record, edit, convert, burn, mix, split, tag, rip and play audio files for wav, mp3, and other popular file formats.
PhotoPad Image Editor is a product developed by Nch Software. This site is not directly affiliated with Nch Software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor?
How do I uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-05-14
Developer: Nch Software
File size: 497.12K
Downloads: 456 551
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista