PDF Composer ReviewThe all in one solution to create, merge, split, arrange and protect PDF Files:
With PDF Composer you get the all in one solution to create, merge, split, arrange and protect PDF Files. The user interface is intuitive and self explanatory. You can immediately begin working even without to read a manual.
Compose your PDF files simply by drag and drop:
- With PDF Composer you can simply create new PDF files by drag and drop single pages from existing PDF, TIFF, JPG and other supported files.
Split your multipage PDF files into single PDF files:
- You can also split in batch processes.
Merge PDF files into one PDF file:
- Merge as many PDF files as you want into one PDF file.
Convert your images into searchable PDF files:
- PDF Composer shipps with an OCR Engine to convert your scanned documents into a searchable PDF file.
Fast processiong by multicore cpu support:
- PDF Composer supports multicore cpu to process your PDF files as fast as possible to save more time.
Right-Click context menu:
- Just right-click on a file to open it into PDF Composer, split, merge, extract, convert or protect your PDF file.
Extract single pages and page ranges:
- With Extractor you can extract single pages and page ranges from a PDF file.
Change page possitions and rotate pages:
- With ReArranger you can change the possition of each single page inside your PDF file. You can also rotate single pages.
Convert image files into PDF files and PDF files into image files:
- With the Converter you are able to convert TIFF, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG and PSD files into PDF files. You can also convert PDF files into JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP and PNG files.
Encrypt your PDF Files:
- Secure your confidential PDF Files. You can set a 128bit secure encryption to secure your PDF Files. You can also set enhanced settings to permit usage of your PDF Files.
PDF Composer is a product developed by Impressions Future Media. This site is not directly affiliated with Impressions Future Media. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.