Sapphire P2P Rush ReviewSapphire P2P Rush is a P2P computer program which allows you to get the most out of BitTorrent file sharing by downloading multiple BitTorrent files at once, start/stop seeding and tracking new torrents, all packed in a single compact application.
The interface is very slick and well organized in order to keep things as simple as possible. Everything is organized in tabs for easy access and you can close and open as many tabs you want. For instance, you can see active torrents, view all transfers, statistics and torrent properties all in the same screen, thanks to tabs.
Since it is a Java application, you would expect high resource usage, but Sapphire P2P Rush's memory and CPU usage are within limits of regular applications. Once you minimize it to tray, you basically forget you are using it.
The app has been widely recognized as the most advanced BitTorrent client thanks to it's un-matching features:
- Upload/Download bandwidth throttling, both globally and for each torrent
- Advanced seeding rules unseen in other products of it's kind
- Flexible disk cache policy - Share what you want when you want and keep some stuff for yourself.
- Low network impact by using only one port for all torrents
- Ability to automatically set the router policy by using UPnP
- Proxy friendly, it can use a single proxy for all communications, including tracker and peer communications.
- Instant resume option
- Central vault of all downloads which stores completed files
- Automatic import of multiple torrents by reading a local dir
- Embedded tracker, host your own torrents, automate your shares (periodic scanning of a dir)
SAPPHIRE P2P Rush is being developed with our users in mind and we would do anything to preserve your privacy and security.
Sapphire P2P Rush is a product developed by P2pgems. This site is not directly affiliated with P2pgems. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.