Outlook Mail Passwords Unmask Software ReviewMicrosoft Outlook and Outlook express are most popular applications used for email communication and managing personal information. Most of users created multiple login account with Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, AOL, Hotmail etc and configured them on outlook. If user forget password of any account then this application helps user to crack secret code of any account build on any editions of office outlook and outlook express. Password hacking tool displays secret code with corresponding user name and server information which includes server name, server type and input / output port number. Authentication code breaking application hack password of personal folder (*.pst) file without compromising with its length and complexity even it contains non-English character. Key code identification utility unmask asterisks character (****) of password textbox in their original alphanumeric format and facilitate to store in text file, copy to clipboard or print it on paper. Software easily work with any laptop or desktop computer having windows operating system including 98, 2000, NT, ME, XP and Vista. Company provides inbuilt help option with both free and demo version of application which describe step by step password recovery procedure that helpful for any user to reset or recall its password.
Outlook express password recovery software features:
* Display entire mail account password with related user name at screen of system computer.
* Program is universal and does not depend on the version of outlook and outlook express.
* Describe complete server information with its name, type and port number.
* Securely reveal password of PST file even contains special character.
* No additional software, hardware or technical expertise is being required to use the software.
* Demo edition display only first two character of your password.
* Graphical user interface based application unmasks all asterisks character of password textbox.
Outlook Mail Passwords Unmask Software is a product developed by Hacking Email Password. This site is not directly affiliated with Hacking Email Password. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.