- Uninstall Instruction
Opera Browser Review
Opera browser is built for speed. It is light but packed with many useful and practical features to help you get more from the web. You can also access your bookmarks and tabs on all of your devices, such as other laptop, mobile phones and tablets. In addition, Opera has a free built-in unlimited, no-log VPN to protect your privacy and safety online. Opera has everything you need to do more on the web. Also, with 1700+ available extensions, you can mix and match additional features to customize the browser the way you want.
● Integrated social messengers: Opera browser has integrated social messengers in the sidebar so you can easily chat without the need to pick up your phone or switch between tabs. Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and Telegram are three social messengers available for this feature. Whenever a new message arrives, you’ll get a notification directly in the browser.
● Battery saver: When your laptop's power cable is unplugged, you'll see battery saver mode icon show up at your upper right hand side. Once activated, it will extend your laptop battery life by up to an hour.
● Block ads: No add-ons required, Opera is the first major browser to integrate an ad blocker. It is built right into the browser so that web pages load faster and you can focus on the content you’re interested in. The feature is located next to search and address bar so you can easily turn ad blocking on or off.
● Personal news reader: Access your personal news feed straight from Opera’s start page. You can either choose to read the top 50 news articles in several different languages to get on the top of the world. Or, you can choose news sources you like across several categories and languages to customize your front page.
● Video pop out: We have adapted into superb multitasking creatures. So why not watch your favorite YouTube video or Netflix show while browsing elsewhere on the web or working on other programs? The video pop out creates an adjustable video frame that floats over other programs, allowing you to always stay in tune to your favorite content.
● Free and unlimited, no-log VPN: Opera is the first major browser to integrate an unlimited, free VPN. With the free VPN turned on, Opera will replace your IP address with a virtual IP address, so it’s harder for sites to track your location and identify your computer. You can shield your activity from being sniffed by other users on public Wi-Fi network, such as airports, cafés, or event venues.
● Browse privately: Use private tabs to go incognito anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
● Light and dark themes: Turn off the lights and give your Opera browser a new look with dark theme.
● Sleek, new look: Our new, lightweight design makes it easier to find what you need and do whatever you do online.
Opera Browser is a product developed by Opera Software. This site is not directly affiliated with Opera Software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Opera Browser?
How do I uninstall Opera Browser in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Opera Browser in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Opera Browser in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-06-12
Developer: Opera Software
File size: 17M
Downloads: 141 337
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista