- Uninstall Instruction
Notepad++ is a free source code editor (and Notepad replacement), which supports several programming languages, running under the MS Windows environment.
This project, based on the Scintilla edit component (a very powerful editor component), written in C++ with pure win32 api and STL (that ensures the higher execution speed and smaller size of the program), is under the GPL Licence.
This is what Notepad++ has to offer:
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting
- Regular Expression Search/Replace supported
- Full Drag ‘N' Drop supported
- Dynamic position of Views
- File Status Auto-detection
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Brace and Indent guideline Highlighting
- Macro recording and playback
Notepad++ is a product developed by Don HO. This site is not directly affiliated with Don HO. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Notepad++?
How do I uninstall Notepad++ in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Notepad++ in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Notepad++ in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-05-14
Developer: Don HO
File size: 2M
Downloads: 279 052
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista