NetStumbler is a tool for Windows that allows you to detect Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs) using 802.11b, 802.11a and 802.11g. It has many uses:
- Verify that your network is set up the way you intended
- Find locations with poor coverage in your WLAN
- Detect other networks that may be causing interference on your network
- Detect unauthorized "rogue" access points in your workplace
- Help aim directional antennas for long-haul WLAN links
- Use it recreationally for WarDriving
NetStumbler is a product developed by Netstumbler. This site is not directly affiliated with Netstumbler. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.