- Uninstall Instruction
Massive is a sonic monster. The analog concept belies the cutting edge, contemporary sound it generates. The high-end engine delivers pure quality, lending an undeniable virtue and character to even the most saturated of sounds. The interface is clearly laid out and easy to use, ensuring you will have Massive generating earth-shuddering sounds from the very first note.
- High-end audio engine sets a new standard both in sound quality and sonic character
- Flexible signal flow delivers huge range of sounds: from deep, brutal basses to delicate, crystalline leads
- Wave Scanning oscillators generate sounds of both a digital and an analog nature
- Innovative and intuitive features allow fast and easy creation of fresh new sounds
- Combination of simplicity with revolutionary, advanced features make MASSIVE ideal for both beginners and experts
- Easy-to-use knobs with dynamic value indicators, drag'n'drop modulation assignment
- Integrated step sequencers and an effects section with 17 master and insert effects
- MASSIVE uses the KoreSound™ format, ensuring perfect integration with KORE
- KoreSound™ Browser for easy searching of 600 KORE-configured sounds
- Advanced sequencing and remote features make MASSIVE perfect for live performance
Massive is a product developed by Native Instruments. This site is not directly affiliated with Native Instruments. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Massive?
How do I uninstall Massive in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Massive in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Massive in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-06-11
Developer: Native Instruments
File size: 166K
Downloads: 130 157
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista